Synergy Cabinets is wholly owned by Superior Cabinet Components. Started in 1993, this family-owned business has constantly innovated and evolved to maintain its position of leadership in the industry.
Synergy Cabinets is the result of this constant innovation. Founded on the same principles of quality and integrity, Synergy Cabinets builds on the extensive experience and expertise of Superior to offer a comprehensive service and product direct to the homeowner.
Synergy Cabinet custom-manufactures pre-assembled cabinetry for kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, living areas and work spaces. Both our product and our service are completely customisable to the needs of our clients. We consult and collaborate with homeowners, interior designers and architects before, during and after installation to ensure that every project is delivered on time and on budget.
Synergy Cabinets are custom-manufactured in Cape Town, South Africa, in an ISO 9001 approved facility, using state-of-the-art CNC machinery.
Orders are manufactured to the unique specifications of each kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, living area or office. Our cabinets are precision-measured and squared to ensure structural integrity and optimal hardware operation.
Supplied pre-assembled with all related hardware, installation time and mess is reduced; ensuring your home and family life is as undisrupted as possible.
There is a wide range of styles, components, finishes, trim and hardware to choose from.
The quality of our product is our most important differentiator. Synergy Cabinets are manufactured in an ISO9001 approved facility, using state-of-the-art CNC machinery. Our exactly quality standards govern every aspect of our manufacturing process, from the material we source to the structural integrity and longevity of our product.
- We are focused on reducing the impact our business and products have on the environment; we source material from sustainable forestry suppliers or recycled PET panel manufacturers such as 3B’s Respet. Respet product, doors and panels are made from 100% recycled PET, and as the exclusive agent of this product, Synergy Cabinets is able to offer a more environmentally-friendly product.
- Our products require little maintenance due to their high scratch, chemical and moisture resistance; making them ideal for hard-working kitchens and bathrooms.
- The finger-print resistant surface characteristics of some of our finishes make our cabinets easy to keep clean.
- Synergy Cabinet’s high light-resistance enables certified colour fastness, reducing the cost and time implications of repairs, replacements, and scalability.
- All our cabinetry material and components are carefully selected based on their aesthetic value and practical longevity. Our cabinet hardware carries a lifetime guarantee.
Synergy Cabinets has two conveniently-located showrooms in Cape Town; one in Stikland and the other in the easy-accessible Northgate area off the N1.
Our showrooms have various installations as well as a full library of samples and finish swatches available for you to view. Our experienced and helpful sales professionals will offer expert advice, answer your questions and help you navigate our interactive virtual showroom.